Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Down South

Went down to Arkansas and into Northern Louisiana for the 
holidays to visit my girls family. Relaxing and enjoyed every 
second of it. I did end up making out to skate a couple times,once 
in Little Rock and another time in Bossier city at this weird indoor
park called Holy Roller.You can probably guess what was weird
about it just from the name, I'll just say Bible Study Night with free 
seshin.....!I guess thats one way to get the kids to wanna
 believe.It was actually a fun little skatepark ,and the one
Local and kid that was running it were really friendly.
Here's a few photos i took while I was enjoying my trip.




      Just in case any of you happen to be down in Bossier on the
  first tuesday of the month.Here's the flyer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment