Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day

Sittin at the computer Mother's day morning drinkin coffee.Got an 
Email from Farmer responding to some photos I sent him, "What
 you up to today"I asked, He responded with"Possible Staton Isle
pool recon..You in?". That was all I needed to hear, drove to his
 place picked up Jocko on the way and met Smithers there. All
 and all I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Sunday afternoon.
Brought the point and shoot along and managed to take a few photos.
Farmer also posted some shots/with a much better story on 
Thanks again for yet another great north east pool.


First Glance


Pat Smith talking to Jocko about a shallow corner air on the cruiser 


Farmer threading the needle over the death



Me doing what I do best BAIL Shot. Had to go back and 
get it. Check it Kess-nyc.org
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment